www.adamwilliams.co.uk Photography Blog

A blog showing, and describing my photography - namely as a sideline to my website www.adamwilliams.co.uk On this blog you can view some of my favourite photos and the background to them. Where they were taken, why I took them and so on.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004


The Second Severn Bridge. 14th August 2004. This photo was taken while making a visit to an area called Black Rock - on the Welsh side of the Severn River. The main reason for this visit was to photograph some of the hot air balloons flying from The Bristol Balloon Fiesta - which was a failure somewhat as the wind direction was wrong so they didn't fly close enough. A shame as there were some pretty spectacular balloons..but you'll just have to trust me on that one! At least I managed to take some nice photos of the river at high tide. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home