www.adamwilliams.co.uk Photography Blog

A blog showing, and describing my photography - namely as a sideline to my website www.adamwilliams.co.uk On this blog you can view some of my favourite photos and the background to them. Where they were taken, why I took them and so on.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Important Purchasing Notice

Update. This problem is now resolved, the website has been updated to fix this issue. To purchase photos, visit www.adamwilliams.co.uk and the Purchase Photos button will now take you directly to my purchasing gallery. Thank You.
--
I have been told by some recent visitors to my site that problems have been encountered when accessing the purchasing page. The problem seems to be that the gallery doesn't always load properly under some conditions, preventing a purchase being made. I'm currently looking into this to see what can be done to resolve the issue, but for the time being, the easiest way to avoid the problem seems to be to access the website via www.portsmouthphotos.co.uk click "Purchase Photos" then if a problem occurs, click refresh once or twice. The refresh method doesn't work correctly under www.adamwilliams.co.uk as the URL is kept in the address bar, meaning refreshing reloads the main site - not the purchasing section. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

<< Home