www.adamwilliams.co.uk Photography Blog

A blog showing, and describing my photography - namely as a sideline to my website www.adamwilliams.co.uk On this blog you can view some of my favourite photos and the background to them. Where they were taken, why I took them and so on.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Website Updates

Updates made to the purchasing page: A new selection added allowing the purchase of A4 sized prints for £10.99.

If you have any feedback regarding what size of photograph you would be most likely to purchase please let me know. The gallery options can be easily changed to suit customer demand, so if you feel that the sizes on offer don't meet your requirements please let me know so I can make alterations to the available choices!Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home